No matter what anyone says...our country is a communist nation...they control everything we do, and it's only getting worse.
I was absolutely blown away by an AP/AOL poll I saw in the paper the other day . 1000 taxpayers were asked if they thought the taxes they pay were a fair amount . 53 % said YES ! I don't know who these people are but I feel that my tax burden is shameful at best . Almost 1/4 of my wages go to federal or state taxes before I ever see the money . I can see 5% but this is ridiculous . On top of that huge chunk of my hard earned money I still pay taxes on everything I buy and everthing I own right down to my dog . Do people not realize how much money they never see ? Could they not use this money ? If they got all their money and then had to write a check to the government then maybe they would realize just how much it really is . Do you guys feel this way or is it just me ? Look at your paystub every payday and see what you think . [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
No matter what anyone says...our country is a communist nation...they control everything we do, and it's only getting worse.
dang democrats ! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Go live in a communist nation, I think youll find the conditions a little more to your liking here. You wouldnt see people risk their lives everyday to flee Cuba.
Heard on radio today 55% of Americans said taxes were a fair amount, and that 95% of tax dollars were paid by the wealthy, while the poor paid nothing. I guess I am rich? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
1000 people doesn't sound like a large enough number to actually get a diverse answer. No way in hell am I happy with how much taxes I pay. To be honest though if I paid 5% I would probably still say I paid too much. LOL!
"whats everyone complaining about taxes for? I turned mine in a year ago."-Homer Simpson
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Just 1/4? Think again.
Total up everything you pay to the .gov. Gas taxes, sales taxes, taxes on this and taxes on that.
More like 40-50%.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
The 1/4 was just off the top . People don't stop to realize how much they should be able to keep .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Bookmarks